Friday, April 29, 2016

20:20 Traction

Brutality 20

At dinner, the Gothic Girl sat in Lavinia’s seat. I sat to her right with Brianna on the other side of me. Selene sat at the table with a blank stare on her face; she didn’t move, she just looked straight ahead. Ira brought in a large roast on a platter, leaned over me and placed it in the middle of the table. The sight of the roasted meat made me want to vomit. I wondered if it was human. Everyone ate in silence. My attention was caught by something I had seen before but hadn’t closely observed.

At every meal, a bowl of sugar cubes was placed on the table near where Antonija was seated. The bowl was passed around the table frequently. This time I followed it’s route from Antonija to Black Sally, then back to Antonija, then to the Gothic Girl, then back to Antonija. Each time the bowl was passed to someone, that person placed it to their left. It would sit there for varying periods of time before being passed again. But no one ever took a sugar cube from the bowl.

I watched the bowl get passed back to the Gothic Girl. I concentrated on her as hard as I could. I tried to imagine myself in her body. I thought about our time together that afternoon; the feel of her smooth thighs as I pushed her skirt up around her waist. I thought about the way she shook in anger beside me as she watched her sister being tortured and crippled. Then I heard her voice as I watched her silently chew her food, “…Sally, I’ve got you and Isabel in the house. I’ve chatted them up online and they’ll be expecting you. They think you’re coming over to get high with them and fuck. All I need to know is when they’re sitting down and the door’s unlocked. We’ll come right in the front door.”

The bowl was passed to Black Sally. I was afraid to concentrate on her because of what happened before, but I had to know. I looked down, closed my eyes and focused on Sally, “…there is only three of them. They should be dead before you get inside. We need to find someone to take Selene’s seat, at least until she recovers. She can’t sit at the table like that, I mean look at her. She’s drooling.”

The bowl was returned to the Gothic Girl, “I have someone to take her place, she’s in confinement.” She looked at me and spoke out loud, “I see you’re following the bowl. The bowl doesn’t just identify whose turn it is to talk, it also identifies whose thoughts you are allowed to focus on at the time. Don’t try to break into someone’s thoughts if they don’t have the bowl or they will make you pay consequences.”

The Gothic Girl looked past me at Brianna, “What have you done here so far?”

Brianna looked confused, “What do you mean?”

“Lavinia said you’re a sadistic bitch who knows how to torture and that we can use you. What did you do to impress her?”

“Lavinia said I had to make this guy talk in less than 60 seconds. I did it.”

“What did you do to make him talk.”

“I started cutting the sole of his foot off with a pen knife.”

Isabel shook her head laughing, “That’s not right. There’s just some things you don’t do to a person.”

The Gothic Girl laughed and said, “A pen knife, that’s cute. You may have passed Lavinia’s test, but you haven’t passed mine. After dinner you’re going finish him. I don’t mean tickle him. I don’t mean go out there and shoot him. We’re going to take him out to the shed and you’re going to tear him apart piece by piece. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No.”

Isabel asked, “You actually got paid to torture people?”

Brianna replied, “I had never tortured anyone in my life until the 60 second test this morning. I never even knew what torture was until yesterday, when I was tortured by the man sitting next to me.”

Everyone at the table looked at me, everyone except Brianna. Antonija broke the awkward silence. She looked around the table and said, “Go take care of your business in the shed so we can consume the meat before you go out tonight.” She then rose from the table and left.

The rest of us left the table and followed the Gothic Girl to the kennels. Cedric was on his stomach in a kennel whimpering and crying. A German Shepherd barked and growled at him in the kennel to his left. I helped Black Sally drag the naked and hog-tied man to the shed. Sally untied the rope connecting his wrist binds to his ankles. He laid stretched out on his side.

Brianna looked around the shed with her one eye, “What exactly do I need to do?”

The Gothic Girl said, “You need to show me what hell looks like.”

Cedric began begging, “I gave you what you want. You can let me go. I won’t say nothing. Please, please…You don’t need to kill me.” Brianna looked like she couldn’t figure out what to do. Isabel taunted her, “We might still have a flogger around here somewhere princess. Do you want to use that?”

I stepped forward and said to Brianna, “Just think about what I did to you. Then pretend he’s me.” Brianna looked at for me moment, then her face tightened up into vicious sneer. She dropped to her knees beside Cedric and turned him on his back so he laid on his hands. She put her hand on his dick and rubbed it, stroked it and massaged it. She laid on his legs and took his cock in her mouth; Cedric shrieked and tried desperately to buck her off. I saw his dick between her clenched teeth, blood dripped from her mouth; I saw it stretch like a rubber band as she pulled her head back and jerked it from side to side. She tore it in half, spit the severed piece out, grabbed his scrotum and buried her teeth into his left testicle. Cedric flung his head from side to side and let out a steady shout, “AAAAAAAHHHH!” Brianna tore her mouth away from his groin and spit out a junk of scrotum and testicle. The lower half of her face was covered in blood. She sunk her teeth into his right testicle and repeatedly chomped and chewed. She must have worked on his genitals with her teeth for at least 15 minutes. When she was done, nothing was left. She had completely chewed off his dick and balls.

Cedric sweated profusely as he shivered and shook; he screamed out, “Oh God, Oh God please help me! I’m dying! I’M DYYYIIING! HELP ME PLEASE GOD HELP ME!” Brianna bit him on the stomach just above this navel. She drew blood. She bit him again in the same spot. She kept biting, chewing and pulling at the same spot until the flesh was torn away, leaving a bleeding hole. She began digging her fingers into the hole and tearing at the wound, the hole grew wider. Then she buried her face in it. Her head jerked back and forth. Every minute or so she’d turn her head to the side and spit out a chunk of muscle, then she went right back to chewing her way into his stomach. She sat up and shoved her fingers, then her whole hand, into the hole in Cedric’s stomach. When she pulled it out, she clenched a fistful of intestines. Hand over hand, she kept pulling out his guts until a large pile of steaming intestinal tract laid steaming at her feet.

Brianna then sat on Cedric’s chest and placed the tips of her thumbs at the corners of his eyes by his nose. She pushed her thumbs into his eye-sockets and tore out his eye-balls. What she didn’t get the first time, she went back and tore out with her fingernails. Then she started slamming his head into the cement floor over and over again until a large pool of blood spread out around them.

Black Sally held a knife out to Brianna, “You have to cut his throat.”

Brianna complied. When he was dead, she threw her head back and rubbed the blood into her face and neck. I saw her hips move back and forth on Cedric’s body. She undid her pants, stuck her hand in her panties and started masturbating. My heart pounded in fear. I felt dizzy and light-headed. Lavinia. Lavinia was in Brianna’s head. Lavinia the sexual sadist, the serial killer, was still active. And my guess was that the horrific torture she had endured, had only made her stronger. Brianna tensed and shook as she came. When she was done, she turned her head to me and smiled.

The Gothic Girl looked at Isabel, “Get his liver and bring it to Ira.”

#MaryMeehan22

<55516 By❋An 66235>
<14453 Su❋De 44363>
<35441 Ti❋Go 36344>
<24113 Go❋Ti 65155>
<22261 Su❋De 11542>
<65155 By❋An 24113>

66/6

2 comments:

  1. (#Christ) Mother Time Mother Time

    20:20 #Mongoose+

    <161 434 322>
    <234 512 164>
    <543 265 613>
    <616 343 455>
    <322 621 236>
    <455 156 541>

    ReplyDelete
  2. #RedNun 808

    <01514 An✱By 6265C>
    <13345 De✱Su 53344>
    <1B263 Ti✱Go 10121>
    <23446 Go✱Ti 33442>
    <45122 Su✱De 56263>
    <32655 By✱An 56263>

    66/6

    ReplyDelete